(18) Remove hose duct which connects air intake grill to evaporator section by pulling it forward or compressing it.
(19) Remove covers from all air conditioner sections.
(20) Remove interconnecting liquid lines between interior and exterior sections of air conditioner.
Support air conditioner sections while removing bolts.
(21) Remove mounting bolts which secure air conditioner to inside shelter wall. Remove inner sections.
(22) On the outside of shelter, remove hose clamp and hose from air conditioner drain.
(23) Remove self-tapping screws which secure protective cover (see fig. 12-3) for piping to the shelter wall.
(24) Remove interconnecting refrigerant lines.
Figure 12-3. Air Conditioner, Exterior View.