Figure 11-1. Water Tank, Removal and Installation
(3) Close humidifier line supply valve at bottom of tank. Disconnect humidifier line and faucet lines from base of
(4) Remove screws that secure collar to tank at filler cap on roof of shelter. Remove collar.
(5) Remove screws and washers that secure tank to shelter ceiling and remove tank.
c. Installation. Install water tank assembly as follows:
(1) Position tank in correct location on shelter ceiling and install attaching screws and washers.
(2) Apply a suitable waterproofing cement to shelter roof and tank fill pipe.
(3) Position filler collar cover tank fill pipe and install attaching screws.
(4) Connect humidifier line and faucet lines to base of tank.
(5) Close faucet and draincock and open humidifier line supply valve (See fig. 11-1).
(6) Fill tank with approximately 10 gallons (37.8 liters) of water.
(7) Check system for leaks.