Figure 11-2. Air Conditioner Interior View
(18) Remove hose duct which connects air intake
grille to evaporator section by pulling it forward or
(19) Remove covers from all air conditioner
(20) Remove interconnecting liquid lines between
interior and exterior sections of air conditioner.
Support air conditioner sections
while removing bolts.
(21) Remove mounting bolts which secure air
conditioner to inside shelter wall. Remove inner sections.
(22) On the outside of shelter, remove hose
clamp and hose from air conditioner drain.
(23) Remove self-tapping screws which secure
protective cover (see fig. 11-3) for piping to the shelter