(24) Remove interconnecting refrigerant lines.
(25) Disconnect all wires after carefully tagging
them as to their proper location.
(26) Remove all mounting hardware from heating
element mounting brackets and carefully remove the
complete assembly. (See fig. 11-4.)
Figure 11-4. Heating Elements, Removal and Installation
(27) Loosen heating element holddown clamps
and remove desired heating elements.
c. Repair. Repair of the heating elements consists
d. Installation. Install heating elements as follows:
(1) Position heating elements in the heating element
holddown brackets and install all mounting hardware.
(2) Tighten all heating element holddown clamps.
(3) Reinstall complete heating assembly and
secure with attaching hardware.
(4) Connect all wires to their proper location and
(5) Connect interconnecting refrigerant lines.
(6) Secure protective cover for piping to the
shelter wall with self-tapping screws.