lens for freedom of movement and for physical
k. Cable Release.
(1) Depress and release the plunger. (The spring
in the cable release should return the plunger to its out
(2) Depress the plunger and lock it in the
d e p r e s s e d position with the locking screw. (The
plunger should remain depressed until the locking
screw is released.)
(3) Attach the cable release to the camera shut-
ter release and operate it several times. (It should
remain securely fastened.)
(4) Inspect the fabric covering for signs of wear.
l. Lens Hoods for Normal and Wide Angle Lenses.
(1) Inspect the lens hoods for damage.
(2) Mount the lens hoods on the lenses. (They
should mount securely.)
m. Eveready Case.
(1) Inspect the interior and exterior of the case
for damage. (The snap fasteners should hold the cover
in the closed position.)
n. Neck Strap.
(1) Check to see that the neck strap is free of
breaks and tears.
(2) Check to see that the fasteners lock securely
on the camera body.