(19) If necessary, carefully pull off the two
tool, remove the two exit door pivot studs (1).
flash wire tab assemblies (39) and the one cable
Remove the spring (2) and lift off the exit door
release wire tab assembly (40).
(20) If necessary, drill out the shutter mount
b. Drill out the four rivets (4), and lift off the
spring rivet (41) and remove the shutter mount
roll latch (5) and the rear door (6).
c. Remove the three rivets (7), and lift off the
rear door hinge (8).
(1) Using a screwdriver, carefully push out
d. Remove the two rivets (9), and lift off the
the slot cover (43 ).
door spring (10).
(2) Remove the two D-rings (44), and lift off
the neck strap assembly (45).
e. Remove the two rivets (11), and detach the
two roll frame springs (12).
(3) Remove the magnet pivot (46), and lift
off the two pole pieces (47), the magnet (48), and
f. Remove the three screws (13). Twist the
the magnet spring (49).
slide block cover (14) one-half turn in either
(4) Disconnect and remove the battery (50) ;
direction and lift it off. Lift off the slide block link
remove the battery clip screw (51) and lift out
the battery clip (52).
g. Remove the camera body shaft (16) and lift
(5) Remove the rear cover latch screw (53)
off the two springs (17), and the edge control bar
and lift out the rear cover latch (54) and the
center retainer (55).
h. Release and remove the slide block spring
(6) Remove the two guard fasteners (56),
(19) and the slide block assembly (20).
and lift off the left guard (57).
(7) If necessary, drill out the spring contact
i. Remove the four rivets (21) and lift off the
rivet (58) and lift out the battery interlock as-
two side plates (22).
j. Remove the three rivet (23) and lift off the
(8) If necessary, drill out the four rivets
exit cover frame assembly (24).
(64) and lift off the light seal assembly (65).
k. Detach and remove the rear roller (25) as
(9) If necessary drill out the three rivets
(66), and lift off the stationary hinge (67).
(1) Grasp the tab on roller support frame
(10) If necessary, drill out the two spring
(32) with the left hand, with the thumbs resting
stop rivets (60) and lift off the left and right
against the f rent roller (26).
fillers (61 and 62) and spring stop (63).
(2) Grasp the rear roller (25) with the right
(11) Using pin punch, push out the right
hand and pull it to the front and up, to release
and remove the rear roller.
(12) Remove the screw (69) ; drop the re-
lease arm (70) down and remove it.
l. Detach and remove the front roller (26) as
(13) Lift out the release latch (71) and the
release latch spring (72).
(1) Grasp the front roller (26) and the left
(14) Remove the latch pivot (73) from the
front roller support (27).
release latch (71).
(2) Pull the front roller and the left front
(15) Remove the two tab strip bar screws
roller support in opposite directions, applying
(74) and lift off the tab strip bar (75).
equal force in both directions. Lift the end of the
front roller and its bushing out of the roller sup-
(16) If necessary drill out the outer frame
bottom pivot pin (76), the two strap lugs (77),
(3) Lift out the front roller (26).
and the two pivot pads (78).
(17) If necessary drill out the two rivets
m. Remove the roller bushings (27) from each
(79 ), and lift off the mounting plate spring (80).
end of the rear roller (25) and the f rent roller
n. Remove the two spread roller springs (28) as
a. Using the pivot stud remover and inserter
(1) Grasp the roller support frame (32),