Figure 8-1. Developer Shelf, Removal and Installation
c. Repair. Replace defective container retaining
strap as follows:
identical for all four strap.
(1) Remove the screw which attaches the strap
portion to the tray and remove the strap. (See fig. 8-1.)
(2) Remove the screw which attaches the strap
portion to the shelter wall and remove the strap.
(3) Fabricate new strap as follows:
(a) Cut two pieces of cotton webbing to
approximately 12 inches (306 mm) long and one
approximately 21.5 inches (546 mm) long.
(b) Machine sew loop end to longer strap.
(c) Cut webbing ends to receive grommets
and press grommets into webbing.
(d) Machine sew hook and pile fastener
tapes to shorter strap.
(e) Cut shorter strap webbing end to receive
clip and press slip to webbing.
(4) Position longer retaining strap to shelter wall
and install attaching screw.
(5) Position shorter strap to developer tray and
install attaching screw.
d. Repair of Shelf. Repair of minor dents can be
accomplished by using a suitable hammer and by then
removing all burrs and sharp edges.