REPAIR OF DEVELOPER SHELF ASSEMBLY
A developer shelf consisting of a divided sheet metal
tray and four cotton straps is located against the inside
right wall, next to the film dryer and is designed for
storage of developer chemical containers.
8-2. Developer Shelf Assembly.
a. Inspection. Inspect the developer tray assembly as
(1) Inspect tray, tray ends and divider for cuts,
dents, corrosion or other damage.
(2) Inspect tray attaching rivets for condition and
(3) Inspect container retaining straps for condition
and security of attachment.
b. Removal. Remove the developer tray assembly
(1) Drill out the blind fasteners that secure the
developer shelf, to the wall of the shelter. (See fig. 8-1.)
(2) Remove the developer shelf.