(2) Remove the screws that attach the fastener
loops to the shelter wall and remove the fastener loops
from the retaining strap.
c. Repair. Fabricate new retaining strap as follows
(1) Cut four feet of cotton webbing and cut to
match previously removed retaining strap.
(2) Machine sew loop ends and buckle to webbing.
(3) Cut webbing end to receive clip and press clip to
d. Installation. Install the stool holddown as follows:
(1) Install the fastener loops through the ends of
the retaining strap and secure the fastener loops to the
shelter wall with two screws each.
(2) Position the stool assembly against the shelter
wall and secure with the retaining strap.