Figure 2-6. Door safety lock release.
Section II. OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
the discs are seated so that the reel turns freely (fig. 2-
2-6. Planning Mission
7, step 2).
a. Semiautomatic Film Loader. 35-mm, No. 220
film may be loaded into the reels by following -the
(3) Turn out the lights and remove film.
(4) Slide the end of film from right to left into
(1) Hold the reel in the left hand with the ends
the curved loading guide, with emulsion side facing
of the outermost spiral wire facing to the right (fig. 2-7,
away from guide (downward). Insert film until enough
film projects out of left side of guide to -almost reach the
center core of the reel.
(2) Holding the semiautomatic film loader
(loader) in the right hand, force the two discs of the
(5) Turn the reel in either direction until the
loader over the outside of the reel and snap them in
open side of its center core is felt to face the film end
place on center axis of reel, with the loading guide
projecting from the loading guide.
curved downward and to the right of the reel. Make sure