2-9. PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT AND STORAGE. - Continued.
b. Shutdown Procedures.
DEATH or serious injury could result if electrical precautions are not taken
when maintaining this equipment. Be sure that power cables are unplugged/
disconnected, that circuit breakers are set to OFF and that generator cables
are unplugged/disconnected. Be sure that the generator/commercial power
system is properly grounded. Always have another person standing by who is
familiar with electrical shock first aid.
(1) Set all equipment and shelter power switches to the off or neutral position.
(2) Set all circuit breakers in the main power service box to OFF.
(3) Notify Module C supervisor to set commercial power breaker to OFF or shut down the generator
set power source in accordance with the applicable Department of the Army Technical Manual.
(4) Disconnect the main power cable from the generator power source.
(5) Disconnect the cable from the main power receptacle.
(6) Coil and correctly stow main power cable.