T M 5-3610-295-13 & P-2
2-8. ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE. - Continued
n. Start Procedure. - Continued.
(2) Set fluorescent light switches to on.
(3) Set the air conditioner controls for the desired mode of operation and temperature setting.
2-9. PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT AND STORAGE.
a. Preparing Shelter for Movement.
(1) Drain water from water tank and water lines by opening petcock on water tank. Close petcock after
(2) Store all minor components in proper storage cabinet.
(3) Be certain that loose equipment is fastened securely.
(4) Thoroughly clean and inspect all items of equipment to be certain they are in serviceable condition.
Correct deficiencies or report them as stipulated in DA PAM 738750.
(5) Lubricate, inspect and clean shelter.
(6) Prepare duplicating machine for movement in accordance with TM 5-3610-298-12&P.
(7) Prepare papercutter for movement in accordance with TM 5-3610-300-12&P.
(8) Install and secure air conditioner covers.
(9) Stow and secure ladder.
(10) Remove and stow drain hose in proper location.
While the Press Shelter is in limited storage, periodically perform a
visual inspection of all items to discover any evidence of deterioration
such as rust or leaks or any evidence of pilferage.