(2) Rewind the film. (Rewinding should be
smooth and without binding. )
To avoid waste, use a roll of outdated film if it is
i. Camera Synchronization and Flush Unit Circuit.
(1) Rewind and remove the film if the camera is
( 2 ) Mount flash unit on the camera (para 2-
(3) Set the shutter speed dial to 60.
(4) Turn the flash unit on and wait ap-
proximately 5 seconds.
(5) Turn the film advance lever until it stops and
then press the shutter release button.
(6) Do this several times. (The flash should flash
(1) Mount the lens on the camera body.
(Mounting should be smooth and the lens should lock
(2) Rotate the focusing ring throughout its
range. (Rotation should be smooth and free of bin-
(3) Rotate the preset aperture ring throughout
its range. (It should operate smoothly and without
binding. Each aperture number and one intermediate
position should have a positive click.)
(4) Check the filter mounting threads.
(5) Check self-storing lens hood on telephoto