4-22. SINK ASSEMBLY. - Continued
Repair by replacing transporter assembly. (See Figure 4-31.)
(1) Drain fresh water and gray water tanks. Refer to paragraph 2-14.
Disconnect power to the sink assembly before opening rear door. DEATH on
contact may result if power is not disconnected.
(2) Using control knob (1), lower sink assembly to floor of shelter.
Two people are required to lay sink assembly on its front. Failure to do so may
result in serious injury.
(3) Lay sink assembly on its front to avoid damaging electrical equipment.
(4) Remove nuts (2), lockwashers (3), flat washers (4), and bolts (5) securing transporter assembly (6) to sink
assembly and remove transporter assembly (6).
(5) Position holes in replacement transporter assembly (6) with holes in sink assembly and secure with bolts
(5), flat washers (4), lockwashers (3), and nuts (2).
(6) Raise sink assembly to upright position.