3-5. REMOVE/REPLACE RIBBON CARTRIDGE (CONT)
1. Pull up RUN/LOAD lever to R.
2. Load cartridge onto two locator pins and press down
3. Turn drive knob counterclockwise IF .until ribbon drive
shaft engages drive gear.
4. Press cartridge release levers forward to lock.
Damage to type fingers will result if
ribbon catches in type fingers.
5. Make sure ribbon is between type fingers and paper
holder, and all type fingers are on same side of ribbon.
6. Tighten ribbon by turning drive knob as shown.
8. Close top cover.
9. Power ON.