5-12. MAIN POWER SERVICE ASSEMBLY. - Continued
b. Repair. (See Figure 5-4.) - Continued
(4) Position replacement of circuit breaker (3, 4, 5) and push onto mounting and contact bars.
(5) Connect circuit breaker wire to circuit breaker terminal and remove tag.
(6) Position panel cover (1) on service box and secure with cover attachment screws (2).
5-13. RIGID CONDUIT ASSEMBLY.
This task covers: a. Inspect
Electrical equipment tool kit
a. Inspect. (See Figure 5-5.)
(1) Inspect conduit channels, channel covers and clips on shelter walls and ceiling for bends, breaks and
(2) Inspect conduit channels, channel covers and clips for corrosion and security of installation.
b. Repair. Repair of the rigid conduit assembly consists of replacing components as follows:
(1) Replace conduit.