MAIN POWER RECEPTACLE ASSEMBLY.
This task covers:
Electrical equipment tool kit
DEATH or serious injury could result if electrical precautions are not taken when maintaining
this equipment. Use extreme caution during the disconnect process. Disconnect the power
source from power cable and disconnect cable.
a. Inspect. (See Figure 5-2.)
(1) Inspect main power receptacle of outside rear wall of shelter for general condition and security of mounting.
(2) Inspect electrical connector pins of outside rear wall of shelter for damage and corrosion.
(3) Inspect knurled, threaded female portion of outside rear wall of shelter for thread damage and corrosion.
(4) Inspect protective cap and chain of outside rear wall of shelter for damage and security of chain attachment.
(5) Inspect electrical shield and mounting screws of outside rear wall of shelter for damage, security, and correct