4-36. DOOR BLACKOUT LOCKPIN ASSEMBLY. - Continued
a. Inspect. (See Figure 4-46.)
(1) Inspect lockpin on interior side of door for any damage which would prevent insertion into the door
(2) Inspect lockpin cable for strength and security of attachment to pin.
b. Replace. (See Figure 4-46.)
(1) Remove cable mounting plate bolts (1) and lockwashers (2) from blackout lockpin assembly which also
secures the center latch plate.
(2) Remove lockpin assembly (3).
(3) Position new lockpin assembly (3) on latch plate and secure with bolts (1) and lockwasher (2).
Figure 4-46. Door Blackout Lockpin Assembly