VERTICAL VACUUM FRAME ASSEMBLY.
This task covers:
General mechanics automotive tool kit
a. Inspect. (See Figure 4-25.)
(1) Check vacuum frame assembly on countertop of darkroom for security of mounting and proper operation. Refer to
TM 5-3610-301-12&P for proper operation.
(2) Check water supply cabinet vacuum pump for security of mounting and proper operation. Refer to TM 5-
3610-301-12&P for proper operation.
(1) Disconnect vacuum frame assembly power cord (1, Figure 4-25) from receptacle.
(2) Remove screws (2), lockwashers (3), and cable clamps (4).
(3) Disconnect vacuum pump power cord (5) from vacuum frame.
(4) Remove supply storage cabinet screws (6), lockwashers (7), and cable clamps (8)
(5) Remove vacuum hose (9).
(6) Disconnect vacuum hose (9) from pump and remove from cabinet.
(7) Remove bolts (1, Figure 4-26), flat washers (2), rubber washers (3), flat washers (4), lockwashers (5), and
(8) Tag and disconnect water supply cabinet vacuum pump power cord (7) from pump. Remove from cabinet.