MAIN POWER SERVICE ASSEMBLY. - Continued
b. Repair. - Continued
(1) Remove circuit breaker panel cover (1) by removing cover attachment screws (2).
(2) Tag and disconnect circuit breaker wires.
(3) Pull circuit breakers (3, 4, 5) from mounting and contact bars.
Repair of circuit breakers consists of
(4) Position replacement circuit breakers (3, 4, 5) and push onto mounting and contact bars.
(5) Connect circuit breaker wire to circuit breaker terminals and remove tags.
(6) Position panel cover (1) on service box and secure with cover attachment screws (2).
This task covers:
Electrical equipment tool kit
(1) Inspect conduit channels, channel covers and clips on shelter walls and ceiling for bends, breaks and sharp
(2) Inspect conduit channels, channel covers and clips for corrosion and security of installation.