CEILING LAMP ASSEMBLY. - Continued
Install upper half of light fixture (6) with rivets (7).
Connect lamp assemblies to electrical supply wires, remove tags, and secure with wire nuts (4).
Use care not to trap or pinch any electrical wires between the two fixture halves.
(10) Position lower half of light fixture (5) to upper half of fixture (6) and rotate pins (3) 900.
(11) Position starter (2) in socket and carefully rotate clockwise until it locks.
(12) Position lamp tube (1) below socket receptacles with pins vertical. Insert lamp into sockets and twist
until pins lock.
(13) Connect power cord (under cabinet lamps only) to curbside wall receptacle.
(14) Set circuit breaker on power distribution panel to ON and test by operation.
Substitute a questionable component with a new one to isolate the cause of malfunction.
Repair of the fluorescent lamp assemblies consists of replacement of the lamp and starter only. Refer to
paragraph b. above.