VERTICAL VACUUM FRAME ASSEMBLY. - Continued
b. Replace. - Continued.
(27) Connect vacuum hose (9) to vacuum frame assembly.
(28) Connect vacuum pump power cord (5) to vacuum frame assembly.
(29) Connect vacuum frame power cord (1) to proper receptacle.
(30) Install cable clamps (4), lockwashers (3), and screws (2) to vacuum frame assembly.
This task covers:
Electrical equipment tool kit
(1) Check front shelter wall viewing light for security of mounting and for cracks or breaks.
(2) Check switch and lights for proper operation.
(1) Disconnect viewing light power cord (1, Figure 4-28) from wall receptacle.
(2) Remove cable clamp screws (2), lockwashers (3), and cable clamps (4).
(3) Remove viewing light bolts (5), lockwashers (6), and flat washers (7), and remove viewing light assembly