4-13. HISTORICAL FILE CABINET ASSEMBLY. - Continued
c. Repair. - Continued
(4) Remove label holder (4).
(5) Install drawer label holders (4) and secure with rivets (3).
(6) Secure handles (2) to drawer with screws (1).
(7) Repair file cabinet locking bar (1, Figure 4-2) by straightening and/or painting.
(8) Remove cabinet (2) minor dents and bends.
This task covers: a.
General mechanics automotive tool kit, Hand blind riveter
(1) Inspect editorial room, curbside light table for security of mounting.
(2) Check light table glass top for damage.
(3) Check lights for proper operation.
(4) Inspect OFF and ON switch for proper operation and for security of mounting.
(1) Disconnect power cord (1).
(2) Remove light table bolts (2), lockwashers (3), flat washers (4), and rubber legs (5).
(3) Remove light table (6).