SECTION VI. UNIT MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES
4-11. GENERAL. This section contains unit maintenance procedures. Perform all preventive maintenance and
operator maintenance before performing unit maintenance procedures. Numbers in parentheses ( ) after component or
item discussed in paragraphs below refer to callouts in corresponding figures.
4-12. WALL CABINET ASSEMBLY.
This task covers: a.
General mechanics automotive tool kit, Hand blind riveter
(1) Check editorial wall cabinet for security of mounting. Check for dents and structural damage. Inspect
welds for breaks or separation.
(2) Check wall cabinet handles for security of installation and damage.
(3) Check latching mechanism for proper operation and security.
(1) Remove contents of wall cabinet shelves.
(2) Remove bolts (2), flat washers (3), backing plates (4), flat washers (5), lockwashers (6), nuts (7) and
(3) Install wall cabinet (1), secure with bolts (2), flat washers (3), backing plates (4), flat washers (5),
lockwashers (6), and nuts (7). Seal backing plate (4) to shelter wall with RTV (Appendix E, item 3).