PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT AND STORAGE. - Continued
Preparing Shelter for Movement. - Continued
Secure cover on PMT processor with red thumbscrews. Secure base of processor to shelf with red
(10) Secure folding chair and rub-up board to darkroom wall with strap.
(11) Be sure no weapons are in the weapon rack or shelter.
(12) Secure light table to front wall with strap.
(13) Secure viewing light lens with holddown bracket.
(14) Secure vacuum frame in the upright position with red shipping bracket.
(15) Secure the film dryer cover with red thumbscrews.
(16) Drain sink water tank and water lines by opening petcock. Close petcock after draining.
(17) Secure storage cabinet and water supply cabinet doors.
(18) Close and lock storage cabinet drawers.
(19) Secure red shipping bracket to phototypesetter diskette cover.
(20) Secure rowshift bracket to phototypesetter main frame.
(21) Secure cover of phototypesetter processor with red thumbscrews. Secure base of processor to shelf
with red thumbscrews.
(22) Set all circuit breakers to OFF.
(23) Close and secure the film drop off box.
(24) Close the field phone cover.
(25) Close and secure the fresh air vent.
(26) Disconnect, cap, and stow the main power cable. Cap main power receptacle.
(27) Disconnect and stow the sink drain hose. Secure cap to sink drain and water filler.