1-11. LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR COMPONENTS. - Continued
(19) Viewing Light (19). Provides quick inspection of negatives.
(20) Timer (20). Part of the pin-point light source assembly.
(21) Paper Towel Dispenser (21). Provides convenient access to paper towels.
(22) Composing Table (22). Used for the production of display typography.
(23) Vacuum Pump (23). Used with the camera.
(24) Camera (24). Provides a negative or positive of camera copy prepared for printing.
(25) Folding Chair (25). Used with the phototypesetter.
(26) Darkroom Wall (26). Provides a separation between the editorial room and darkroom.
(27) Rub-Up Board (27). A rubber topped board used to develop metal plates.
(28) Darkroom Curtains (28). A rubberized material used to prevent light from entering the darkroom.
(29) Sink (29). Used to contain and/or eliminate discarded water and other liquids.
(30) Film Dryer (30). Provides quick film drying.
(31) Water Supply Cabinet (31). Houses the water, tank, water pump, and vacuum frame vacuum pump.
(32) Storage Cabinet, Supply (32). Used for storing various supplies.
(33) Countertop (33). Provides a convenient working space.
(34) Vacuum Frame (34). Used to expose plates.
(35) Phototypesetter (35). Used to provide different style and size of lettering for preparing copy.
(36) Phototypesetter Processor (36). Used to process material from the phototypesetter.