2-12. INTRODUCTION. -Continued
Table 2-1. Operator Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS) (Continued)
B - Before
D - During
A - After
Item To Be Inspected
Equipment Is Not Ready
No. B D A
3. Check meters for proper operation.
Meters do not register.
4. Check indicator lamps for proper operation
Lamps do not light.
1. Inspect temperature set point lever for correct
Temperature set point
lever does not adjust temperature.
2. Check thermometer for
does not register correct
Air Conditioner (AC) Units(24,000 BTU/H and
1. Check switches for proper operation.
Switches do not activate correct
2. Check levers for correct operation.
Levers do not allow for proper
3. Check thermostat for correct reading.
Thermostat does not register
4. Check vent warning light for operation
Vent warning light does not
by closing one cargo vent.
activate when vents are closed.
5. Inspect filters for excessive dust or dirt.
Cooling or heating is impaired
and filters are dirty.
6. Spray filters with filter coater.
Filter not coated.