LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR COMPONENTS. - Continued
(2) Fire Extinguisher - Two Class 2-B dry chemical type fire extinguishers suitable for all types of fires except for
liquid oxygen generating equipment.
(3) Solar Bars - Secures ISO shelter roof in place. Handle has been modified for MPS application.
(4) Air Conditioner Unit, Model 36WH - Heat pump and air conditioning unit with manual changeover thermostat.
(5) Emergency Light - Battery powered light which activates automatically if the shelter loses power.
(6) Tool Storage Rack - Storage rack for paper cutter tools.
(7) Air Conditioner Unit, Model 24WH - Heat pump and air conditioner with manual changeover thermostat.
(8) Solvent Container Rack - Storage rack for solvents.
(9) Hygrometer and Temperature Indicator - Indicates interior relative humidity and temperature in degrees F.
Trash Can - 44 gallon trash can.
Drawer Table - A table with four drawers and a drawer pedestal.
Paper Cutter - A guillotine type, electric motor driven cutter with 30.5 in. cutting width.
Paper Storage Rack - Specially designed storage rack with a transporter 5 assembly. There are two paper
storage racks in the shelter.
Bulletin Board - Cork faced board for posting messages.
Folding Chair - Metal folding chair.
Office Cabinet - Office-in-one type cabinet with two file drawers and lockable storage compartment.
Telephone Bracket - Standard telephone and storage bracket.
Step Stool - Metal step stool.
Change 1 1-8