2-15. PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT. Continued
For each equipment item with transporter, raise equipment with transporters, move to
storage location, lower to floor, and secure with retainer bolts.
Refer to Figure 2-19 and stow equipment in the following order.
(1) Roll up floor mat and place in storage location.
(2) Place ink cart and tool caddy with black dot in position over black dot on shelter floor.
(3) Place the GTO Cabinet Assembly with red dot beside the ink cart and tool caddy with red dot, and under the
red dot in the shelter ceiling.
(4) Place the work transfer cart with the yellow dot in position over the yellow dot on the shelter floor.
(5) Drain the sink assembly storage tanks and place the sink assembly with blue dot in position over the blue dot
on the shelter floor.
(6) Place paper jogging cabinet assembly with brown dot in position over the brown dot on the shelter floor.
(7) Stow roller wash racks under folding table, unlatch braces, and fold down folding table.
(8) Place stools, tool box and waste can in storage locations shown in Figure 2-19 and secure in place with
Disconnect passageway tents between the Press Section Shelters and the Finishing Section Shelter. Refer to
TM 10-5411-203-13 for disassembly procedures.
Strike the Press Section Shelters. Refer to TM 10-5411-200-14 for striking procedures.