2-13. PREPARE VFU PUNCHED TAPE (CONT)
20. Aline cut end of tape with the zero
( 0 ) reference line at beginning of
tape. Do not press down.
21. Make sure three sprocket holes at
cut end of tape are in position over
22. Press firmly to bond tape ends
23. Lift right holddown arm, as shown.
24. L i f t t a p e o f f p i n s .
25. Slide tape out from under punch.
Lift off tape.
26. Press down with fingers on bonded
area of tape a few times. Make sure
edges are evenly bonded.
Tape is not harmed by wrinkles that
may develop when tape is turned
p r i n t e d side out.
27. T u r n tape printed side out.