2-8. INSTALL/REMOVE PAPER (CONT)
5. Position paper support guides
equally between sprocket assemblies.
6. Open both sprocket covers.
I n some installations printer must
be pulled away from wall before
opened. See your system manual for
a c c e s s instructions.
8. Check that paper shelf is in
p o s i t i o n on paper shelf rails.
Be careful not to place too much
t e n s i o n on paper. Otherwise, paper
w i l l jam and tear.
9. Snap down the following paper puller
r o l l e r s according to paper thickness
Two to three part paper - middle
and two o u t s i d e r o l l e r s
Four to s i x p a r t p a p e r - a l l f i v e
10. Check that paper guides are in place.