2-8. INSTALL/REMOVE PAPER (CONT)
8. Close tractor gates.
If there is slack in paper between tractors, slide
tractors to get rid of slack.
9. Make sure tractor lock levers are pushed to lock.
10. Pull up RUN/LOAD lever to R.
11. Close plastic shield.
Damage to gears will result if platen knob is not
pushed in before turning.
12. To advance paper, push in and turn platen knob.
13. If printer will be used on line, synchronize VFU tape
14. Power ON.
15. Push TEST button. If print is not
centered on form go to step 16.