C3, TM 11-6780-225-12
(4) Connect the other end of the power cable
e. Fuel Supply. If a 55-gallon fuel drum is to be
to the power source.
used in place of the 5-gallon fuel can, remove the fuel
intake line and compression plug from the 5-gallon fuel
(5) Check to see that the power cables of the
can, and proceed as follows:
individual equipments within the darkroom are
(1) Unscrew the 5-gallon fuel intake pipe from
(6) Turn all circuit breakers to the ON
position. The darkroom is now ready for operation.
(2) Check that the fuel available is the same
(7) Connect each repeating timer (curbside
and roadside) mounted on the walls of the center
compartment (fig. 5-2) between its respective enlarger
into the compression plug.
and safelight, and circuit No. 8 (fig. 1-18) as shown in
(4) Insert the compression plug into the 55-
gallon duel drum and secure.
d. Generator Set Power Connection
. To connect
source, proceed as follows:
Before making connection between
(1) Perform the procedures in c(1) and (2)
the darkroom and a water source,
the water and drain connections (fig.
Be sure the generator set is shut
by removing the
down and voltage does not exist at
retaining bolts and installing the
the connection terminals. Serious
hoses in the hose sup
injury or death may result from
contact with these terminals. DON'T
set using darkroom wiring diagram Figure 5-3.
(3) Perform the procedures in c(3) through (7)
The fuel supply is normally ready to
operate from a 5-gallon can. For
operation from a 55 gallon can
perform the procedure given in e
Figure 2-3. Fuel tank conversion.
Figure 2-2. Air-conditioners interconnection