A full charge should take approximately 1 hr;
variations in charging conditions may cause full
charging to take up to 1 hrs. You will get an
average of 65 + flashes after the unit is fully
charged. Shorter charging times will give you
fewer flashes. On an average, you will get eight
flashes from 5 min of charging, and 20 flashes
from 15 min.
(5) Charge unit until charge termination indi-
Unplug AC/charge unit when the AC/charge unit
is unplugged from a power source. Failure to do so
will allow the flash unit battery to discharge.
b. Forming Capacitor.
The capacitor in the flash unit must be formed
(electrically activated) whenever the unit has not
been used for 30 days or more. Do this after the
battery has been charged.
(1) After the battery has been charged, leave the
AC/charge unit connected to the flash unit, and slide
the ON-OFF switch to ON.
(2) When the ready light comes on, fire the flash
(3) When the ready light comes on again, press
(4) Do this for a total of five flashes.