(19) Depress shutter release knob (8) until
(6) Position detent slide spring (27) under
the top of the knob is /8 in. above the top of bezel
shoulder of detent slide (29).
(4). Attach shutter release tip (7) to wire on
(7) Press right focus bar sleeve (19), right
shutter release knob (8), and crimp into place
focus bar washer (20), left focus bar sleeve (21),
with wire cutters.
and left focus bar bushing (22) into place on
focus bar (38). Make sure that all parts go into
(20) Using link pivot inserter tool, secure
their respective slots on focus bar (38).
inner frame top (30) and inner frame bottom
(15) to U-frame (14) with two link pivots (12)
(8) Position focus bar assembly (27 through
and two link pivot spacers (13).
38) in camera body (2).
(21) Position light seal (3) inside bellows
When performing steps (9) and (10), be
(22 ) Carefully position the bellows (1) in the
careful not to crack the camera body
camera body (2) and check for proper fit.
(23) Using bellows pliers tool and pad, care-
(9) Using focus bar rivet inserter:
fully bend the fourteen tabs on the back frame of
(a) Insert one rivet (18) through top of
bellows (1) onto camera body (2).
camera body (2), right focus bar sleeve (19),
right focus bar washer (20), focus bar (38), and
into camera body (2).
(b) Insert the other rivet (18) through top
of camera body (2), left focus bar bushing (22),
a. Position the rear cover spider (38) on the
left focus bar sleeve (21) and focus bar (38) into
rear cover (37).
camera body (2).
b. Using universal riveter tool, secure spider
(10) Using universal riveter tool-
(38) to cover (37) with two rivets (35 and 36).
(a) Insert brake sleeve (25) into small end
of spring (26). Position the two between focus
c. Position right and left front roll supports (30
bar (38) and top of camera body (2). Insert
and 31) and roller support frame (32) on rear
brake rivet (23) from beneath focus bar assem-
door spider (33).
bly, through brake washer (24), brake sleeve
d. Using universal riveter tool, secure front roll
(25), brake spring (26), into top of camera body
supports (30 and 31) and roller support frame
(2) and secure.
(32) to rear door spider (33) with two spread roll
(b) Snap track guide (17) into inner
frame bottom (15) and fasten with rivet (16).
(11 ) Insert inner frame bottom (15) so that
e. Install left spread roll spring (28) as fol-
track guide (17) slides along the slot on the bot-
tom of camera body (2).
(1) With stenciled side of roller support
(12) Set spring washer (11) and U-frame
frame (32) facing away from you, insert open
bottom spacer (10) onto pivot pin (76).
ends of spring (28) around tab on left front roll
(13) Set U-f rame (14) in place over bottom
spacer (10) in camera body (2).
(2) Turn roller support frame (32) around
(14) Set U-f rame top spacer (6) into posi-
so that stenciled side is facing you.
(3) Support base of spring (28) with index
finger, and simultaneously press ends of spring
(15) Slip bezel (4) onto shutter release bush-
ing assembly (5).
(28) upward with thumb and forefinger until
ends of spring snap into place under tabs at top
(16) Slip shutter release bushing assembly
of roller support frame (32).
(5) down through camera body (2), U-frame top
spacer (6), and hole in U-frame (14), and drive
f. Mount two slide plates (22) on roller support
into position with a -in. pin punch.
frame (32), and secure with four rivets (21)
(17) Slip return spring (9) onto shutter re-
using the universal riveter tool.
lease knob (8), with the large end of spring to-
g. Mount door spring (10) on rear door spider
ward the knob.
(33), and secure with two rivets (9) using uni-
(18) Insert the wire on shutter release knob
versal riveter tool.
(8) through the hole in shutter release bushing
h. Mount two roll frame springs (12) on rear