(1) Mount common capacitor contact (97) to
(13) Position cocking arm spring (23) over
pivot (25), and insert the angled end of the
right of aperture wheel pivot pin (17). Prong
must be inserted in hole at right and contacts
spring into its allotted hole in base block (98).
should be positioned at top and bottom of aper-
(14) Slide the forked end of cocking arm
ture wheel pivot pin (17). Secure common capaci-
(22) onto the slide pin (37) at the end of the
tor contact (97) in this position with a single
cocking arm (32, rear view). Position the cocking
arm (22) over pivot (25), and secure in place
with retaining ring (21).
(2) Mount inner capacitor contact (95), with
prong inserted in hole, in slot below and to left of
(15) Latch the hooked end of spring (23)
common capacitor contact (97), and secure with a
onto cocking arm (22).
single rivet (94).
(16) Cement capacitor switch S3 (16) in de-
(3) Position roller (93) over hole in top of
pression on back of aperture wheel (15).
actuator detent spring (91) and secure in place
(17) Position aperture wheel (15) and spacer
with pin (92).
(14) on pivot (17).
(4) Position actuator detent spring (91) on
(18) Position scene selector slider button (4)
the lower left of base block (98), and secure in
in the hole at the angled end of scene selector
position with two rivets (90).
slider (3), and heat seal in place.
(5) Assemble the readout indicator (85) and
(19) Attach aperture detent spring (10) to
readout indicator spring (86 ) with the flat center
aperture detent mounting arm (13 ) with two riv-
area of the spring in the notch under the indicator
face. The small loop end of the spring should be
(20) Position the rounded end of aperture
facing the slot end of the readout indicator (85),
detent mounting arm (13) over the rounded end
and the long loop end of the spring positioned
of scene selector slider, and secure together with
beyond the opposite end of the readout indicator.
rivet (12). Aperture detent mounting arm (13)
(6) Mount the readout indicator assembly
should be free to pivot.
(85 and 86) in cutout area at top of block. Spring
(21) Insert screw (17) through lockwasher
ends should go around outside of molded stand-
(8), the elongated hole in readout actuator (6)
offs, with the tips on the outside of the bent
and the aperture detent mounting arm (13) and
edges on the readout indicator (85).
tighten. Make sure that the two holes in readout
(7) Secure the readout indicator assembly
actuator (6) are aligned with the two holes in
(85 and 86) in position with a single rivet (84) in
aperture detent mounting arm (13).
the elongated slot at the right.
(22) Insert detent block (11) into aperture
(8) Press the left end of the readout indica-
detent spring (10).
tor (85) against the left molded standoff, and
place a second rivet (84) under the lower edge of
(23) Mount f rent light baffle (19) on top of
the readout indicator. Readout indicator should be
aperture wheel (15) and secure with two screws
free to slide from left to right.
(9) Mount closing blade spring (89) on stan-
(24) Mount readout actuator assembly (3, 4,
doff molded in block to left of inner capacitor
6 through 13) on aperture wheel pivot pin (17),
contact (95 ). Long arm of spring should face up-
and secure with retaining ring (1).
ward and to the right. Short arm of spring should
(25) Secure elongated slot of lighting selec-
be positioned in cutout area in lower left corner of
tor slider (3) to pivot pin (5) with retaining ring
(10) Put retaining washer (88) over closing
blade spring (89) and secure with a single rivet
the Shutter Assembly
(11) With opening and closing blade assem-
a. Position shutter rear casting assembly (4)
blies (43 and 44) in far right position, manipulate
with elongated slot in upper left corner.
long arm of spring (89) so that it rests against
left side of post in center of closing blade (44).
b. Mate shutter mount (41) to bottom of the
(12) Place rear light baffle (26) in position,
shutter rear casting assembly (4), with open end
aligning tabs with cutouts in base block and snap
facing away from you and elongated slot on bot-