Figure 13. Lens mount removed, showing front surface mirror
b. Projection Lamp (fig. 4).
(1) To remove the projection lamp from the projector housing,
first open the side access door of the projector by loosening
the two knurled captive screws. Then open the shield by
loosen the one knurled captive screw that holds it in place.
(2) Push downward on the lamp and carefully rotate the lamp
90 counterclockwise. Lilt it out of the socket and remove it
from the projector housing.
(3) To replace the projection lamp, reverse the disassembly in-
structions given in subparagraphs (1) and (2) above.
c. Parabolic Reflector (fig. 14)
(1) Follow the instructions in subparagraph b (1)
and (2) above.
(2) TO remove the parabolic reflector, remove the five screws
5) that hold
the front panel
to the housing. Remove
one screw (fig. 13) and nut that hold the rack to this panel,