c. Fan and Motor Assembly (figs. 10 and 12).
(1) Follow the instructions in subparagraphs b (1) and (2) above.
(2) To remove the fan and motor assembly from the undercar-
riage, first remove the four screws (fig. 10) that hold the
upper screen guard. Then lift the screen guard out.
(3) Remove the four mounting screws and two speed nut plates
that hold the motor bracket (fig. 12) to the orifice plate, and
lift the motor and fan assembly out; be careful to feed the
lead wires through the two holes in the vacuum box. Remove
the two screws that hold the motor bracket to the motor,
and lift the motor bracket off.
(4) To remove the fan from the motor shaft, loosen the set screw
and slide the fan off.
(5) To replace the fan and motor assembly, reverse the dis-
assembly instructions given in subparagraphs (1) through
46. Projector Housing
a. Rack Assembly (figs.
5 and 13)
(2) To remove the rack assembly remove the seven rack screws
nuts that hold
shelf on the housing. Then lift the rack assembly off.
(3) To replace the rack assembly, reverse the disassembly instruc-
tions given in subparagraphs (1) and (2) above.