DISASSEMBLY AND REASSEMBLY
44. Lens and Lens Mount Assembly
a. Projection Lens.
(1) To remove the projection lens (6) from the lens mount (4),
loosen the clamping screw (5) in the lens mount. Then
carefully remove the lens.
( 2 ) To replace the lens, reverse the disassembly instructions
given in subparagraph (1) above.
b. Lens Mount
(1) Follow the instructions in subparagraph a (1) above.
(2) To remove the lens mount (4) , first rcmove the stop screw
(7) from the front of the rack (8) . Then rotate the focusing
knob (1) , advancing the lens mount forward until the pinion
is disengaged from the rack. Slide the lens mount off its
guide. Then release the bellows (3) from the mounting
channels (2) on the housing by sliding the rear end of the
bellows up and out of the channels.
(3) To replace the lens mount reverse the disassembly instruc-
tions given in subparagraphs (1) and (2) .
(1) Follow the instructions i n subparagraphs b (1) and (2)
( 2 ) To remove t h e bellows (3) from the lens mount (4) ,
remove the four wood screws that hold the bellows to the
(3) To replace the bellows reverse the disassembly instructions
given in subparagraphs (1) and (2) above.
d. Focusing Knob.
(1) To remove the focusing knob (1) from the pinion shaft,
loosen the two set screws in the collar of the knob and slide
the knob off the shalt.
(2) To replace the knob, slide it back on the shaft and tighten
the set screws securely.
45. Undercarriage Assembly
a. Copy Feeding unit and Conveyor Belt.
(1) To remove the copy feeding unit from the undercarriage