(c) Remove the binding post by pulling out from exterior end.
(2) Repair. Repair of the telephone binding posts consists of replacement.
(3) Installation. Install replacement binding posts as follows:
Installation procedures are identical for each binding post.
Assure that binding posts are positioned so that telephone wires can be inserted from the
underside of the post.
(a) Insert two binding posts through holes in assembly frame and shelter wall.
(b) Install washers and nuts on the binding posts and tighten.
(c) Close hinged fieldphone connection cover.
c. Hinged Cover.
(1) Removal. Remove the hinged fieldphone connection cover as follows:
(a) Raise cover and remove the screws attaching the cover hinge to the frame assembly. (See fig. 15-2).
(b) Remove hinged cover.
(c) Remove attaching screws from nomenclature placard and remove placard (See fig. 15-1).
(2) Repair. Repair of the fieldphone hinged cover consists of replacement.
(3) Installation. Install replacement hinged fieldphone connection cover as follows:
(a) Position the nomenclature placard on the replacement cover and match drill attaching holes.
(b) Secure placard with attaching screws.
(c) Position removed cover hinge on new hinge and match drill attaching holes.
(d) Weld new hinge to cover.
(e) Position hinged cover on assembly frame and attach with screws.
(f) Close cover.