(2) Remove the screws that attach the fastener loops to the shelter wall and remove the fastener loops from the
c. Repair. Repair of the stool holddown assembly consists of fabricating new retaining straps as follows:
(1) Cut four feet of cotton webbing and cut to match previously removed retaining strap.
(2) Machine sew loop ends and buckle to webbing.
(3) Cut webbing end to receive clip and press clip to webbing.
d. Installation. Install the stool holddown assembly as follows:
(1) Install the fastener loops through the ends of the replacement retaining strap and secure the fastener loops to the
shelter wall with two screws each.
(2) Position the stool assembly against the shelter wall and secure with the retaining strap.