c. Repair. Replace door handles and latching mechanism as follows:
(1) Remove the two screws and nuts which attach the handle to the right door. (See fig. 7-2).
(2) Remove the single screw which attaches the center plate of the latching mechanism to the handle center flange.
(3) Remove the handle and withdraw the latching mechanism from the mechanism bar guides.
(4) Position new handle in door and secure with two attaching screws and nuts.
(5) Insert the latching bars into the bar guides.
(6) Position the latching mechanism center plate against the handle inner flange and install the attaching screw.
(7) Check handle and mechanism for correct operation.
d. Installation. Install the type B paper storage cabinet as follows:
Installation procedures are identical for each cabinet.
(1) Position cabinet against front shelter wall and align cabinet holes with mounting nut plate holes.
(2) Support cabinet and install bolts, washers and nuts which attach the cabinet rear panel to the shelter wall.
(3) Install cabinet contents.
(4) Position stool assembly against shelter wall and secure retaining straps.