REPAIR OF HEADLINER COUNTER ASSEMBLY
10-1. Headliner Counter.
The headliner counter is of steel construction and is
secured to the right wall of the shelter. The counter
assembly extends approximately half the length of
shelter. Mounted on the counter assembly are the
varityper headliner, composing machine photo-trays, rub-
up board, sink assembly, and sink shield.
a. Inspection. Inspect the headliner counter as
countertop for dents, burrs or other signs of damage.
(2) Inspect all metal surfaces for signs of rust.
(3) Inspect condition of locks on all drawers and
(4) Inspect all door hinges for signs of damage.
(5) Assure that all handles are properly attached
to drawers and doors.
(6) Inspect headliner composing machine ball
bearing roller brackets for signs of damage.
b. Removal. Remove headliner counter as follows:
(1) Remove the screws securing the faucet
bracket to the sink shield and shelter wall. (See fig. 10-1.)
Figure 10-1. Sink and Shield, Removal and Installation